PO Box 9844
Cedar Rapids, IA 52409
The NAMTC Board and membership invite you to join this professional organization which deals with the issues most relevant to your needs.
NAMTC is strong in its support to all members. The association's members' professional development has continued to meet the need for those people in the areas of media, technology and information services.
If you need information, support materials, support persons, the latest in technology research or any other assistance in providing the best service to your constituents, NAMTC and its membership is ready to assist.
We continue to be a nationally recognized association and leader in the fields of media, technology and information services. We invite you to be a part of this great association.
Membership in NAMTC allows you to form a working partnership with the largest single organization committed to providing media and technology to over 20 million students across the United States.
- Electronic newsletter published 5 times per year
- Internet-based membership directory
- National conference
- Legislative Support
- Clearing house for information exchange
- Access and ability to post on NAMTC.tv
- State, regional and national contacts for professional issues
- Voting representation on the NAMTC Board of Directors
- Biennial Survey of Members
- Professional Development opportunities
- White Papers on a variety of media/technology topics
Corporate Members have the benefits mentioned above, plus:
- Links in the electronic newsletter, published 5 times per year
- Ability to exhibit and present at the annual national Leadership Summit
- Marketing use of membership list
- Member News postings on NAMTC website
- Contact information and links posted in the public access Corporate Directory section of the NAMTC website
For more information contact Betty Gorsegner Ehlinger or call her at 319-654-0608.